For: Parents, of all genders!
In this webinar, UrbanSitter CEO and co-founder Lynn Perkins covered the basics of everything you need to know about childcare.
We talked about:
- A primer on the differences between a nanny, daycare or au pair
- The pros and cons of each solution
- Hints to selecting the best provider for your family
- Average costs of childcare
- Best practices for hiring and vetting your provider
- Tips for managing the relationship
- How and when to let a provider go
About Lynn Perkins
Lynn Perkins is CEO and co-founder of UrbanSitter, an app and website that’s making it easier than ever for parents to find, book and pay trusted childcare, from date nights to full-time care. Prior to founding UrbanSitter, Lynn served as founder and CEO of Xuny.com, VP of Business Development at Bridgepath.com and held various leadership roles at Gap Inc., LaSalle Partners and Joie de Vivre Hospitality. Lynn is a graduate of Stanford University and mother of three.